Functie / Function:
Unreal Engine Engineer - 3 years experience
Our client, a major player in the fashion industry, is introducing an innovative platform to improve the efficiency and sustainability of a few key fashion industry processes. This 3D, cloud-based platform is already being utilized by major fashion brands around the world to design, plan, show, and sell their collections through realistic 3D samples and virtualized environments.
The platform is created utilizing the latest web and 3D technology, including Unreal Engine 4 and C++, and the client's headquarters are based in The Hague, with additional offices in Bulgaria, Poland, and the US. On top of developing and designing the platform, they also provide 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
We are now looking to beef up their Unreal Engine dev team with an Unreal Engine Developer! We see this as an exciting opportunity to join a well-versed, small team headed by our clients Global Unreal Engine Development Lead.
Your responsibilities will include:
Who are you?
We’re looking for a developer that is experienced working in Unreal Engine with C++ and is interested in developing B2B enterprise applications using this technology. Some of the essential skills that will help us when onboarding you to the team are as follows:
- Working on new feature for the platform spaces application.
- Review code from other developers in the team.
- Create and deploy new releases during each sprint.
- Performing proof-of-concept projects to try out new technologies and services.
- Investigate and resolve backend and infrastructure related tickets.
- BSc degree in game development or computer science (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience using Git as version control system
- Fluent in English
What can we offer?
- Experience with Agile/Scrum workflow
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with build systems, continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
- The position initially offered is for 40 hours on an (initial) 7-month contract with intention to extend into permanent.
- A salary based on industry standards
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- Combine working from home and working from our office in The Hague.
Want to become part of the team?
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to having a coffee with you soon!
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.
- Regular company events and drinks
Gewenst / Desirable: