Functie / Function:
Our client, a major player in the fashion industry, is introducing an innovative platform to improve the efficiency and sustainability of a few key fashion industry processes. This 3D, cloud-based platform is already being utilized by major fashion brands around the world to design, plan, show, and sell their collections through realistic 3D samples and virtualized environments. They are building this platform using the latest web- and 3D technology.
• .NET 6 (soon to be upgraded to .NET 7) for all backend services.
• Docker-based runtime using AWS ECS (soon to be migrated to Kubernetes).
• Infrastructure-as-code using AWS CDK.
• Unreal Engine 4.27 for 3D pixel streaming workloads.
Our client is headquartered in The Hague and with offices in Bulgaria, Poland, and the United States. Besides designing and developing the platform, our client provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
As back-end developer, you will become part of the platform development team which is spread across our The Hague and Sofia offices. You will work on a modern, 3D-enabled cloud platform using a state-of-the-art software and infrastructure stack: .NET 6/7, AWS CDK, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch among other components.
• Develop and improve the backend and APIs of the Dtail Platform.
• Balance uniformity, consistency, and ease of use of the APIs.
• Understand NoSQL access patterns and design software accordingly.
• Create unit and integration tests for new and existing components.
• Test and deploy new versions of the backend and APIs to the development environment.
• Create clean and maintainable code.
They are looking for someone who can work autonomously on many different components, who can adapt to the changing priority of the roadmap, and who communicates well regarding progress and impediments.
Besides that, there are several skills that they require you to have as they will aid you in your onboarding.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with creating .NET Console and ASP.NET web applications in C#
• Experience with web services (REST)
• Experience using Git as version control system
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with .NET Core or .NET 5/6/7.
• Experience with test-driven development using a test framework (e.g. NUnit).
• Experience with applying Machine Learning.
• Experience with AWS services (e.g. DynamoDB, S3).
• Experience with Elasticsearch or OpenSearch.
• Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
Why would you chose for our client disrupting the fashion-industry.
Want to become part of the team?
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to having a coffee with you soon!
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment
- Being part of an international company
- Creating innovative products for renowned brands
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- An (initial) 7-month contract including a 1-month trial and a one-year extension
- Hybrid working
- Regular company events and drinks
Gewenst / Desirable: