Functie / Function:
Are you passionate about technology? Would you like to join a company that makes its own software products? Do you want to work together with developers from over a dozen different nationalities to make those products? Do you want to be part of an Agile team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the product roadmap? Our client is Europe’s leading provider of advanced enterprise content management software.
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic .NET Developer who will work as part of a highly-motivated agile team developing one of the leading Content Management Systems on the market.
- As a member of a cross-functional Agile team create high-quality solutions that respond to the business needs .
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design , development , integration , test automation, and occasional 3rd line support essential for the enhancement and maintenance of our client's product .
- Working with Product Management and Product Owners to shape the product backlog
- Be involved with the troubleshooting and resolution of defects in the software .
- Be part of a continuous improvement atmosphere , proactively suggesting improvements to the website design and development processes .
- Reporting progress and identifying , escalating and removing obstacles that might endanger the team and business objectives
- Providing input to technical writers
Gewenst / Desirable:
- 2-5 years of development experience.
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Experience with ASP.NET (Core) WebApi, including EntityFramework.
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Ability to write clean, well structured, and organized code.
- Understanding unit and integration testing principles
- Understanding Agile development processes
- Good verbal and written English skills.
Will be a plus
- Product-oriented thinking , preferably experience in working for a product company
- Experience with SDL Tridion / SDL Web .
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence .