Functie / Function:
As a Cloud Engineer you will be part of a growing team of people that are responsible for laying the groundwork to scale up 10x. You will be responsible for making technical decisions, manage our amazing platform on AWS. This includes designing, implementing and improving our cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines. As a member of the infrastructure team, you will research what the best approach is, which Architectures to apply, which frameworks to use and to guide other team members in the right direction. You will develop and advocate for Operations best practices, standards and processes. This great company is really growing fast (100% a month growth), more than 100 people working at this fast growing scale-up.
In your job as cloud engineer AWS here in Amsterdam-Zuid you will work on the following task:
- Work in self- organizing scrum teams
- You will use and improve open source technologies in the tech Stack like Ruby, PHP, Terraform, Docker and AWS
- Using Devops methodology CAMS (Culture, automation, measurement and sharing).
- Develop and advocate for Operations best practices, standards and processes.
- Continuously update your knowledge on new cloud and Devops Cultures and how they can incorporated.
Gewenst / Desirable: