Functie / Function:
Senior Embedded C++ Engineer:
As a Senior Embedded C++ Engineer in one of our client platform teams, you’ll be working on combining advanced IoT systems, advanced analytics, and actionable insights to help industrial companies eliminate unplanned downtime and lengthen the lifetime of their assets. You'll conduct research and proof of concept work for new or enhanced solutions, then either put them into practice yourself or work with the product teams to support their use of the solutions you find.
At our client, the platform teams concentrate on a wide range of factors, such as infrastructure optimization, developer automation, the design of generic components, user experience, and developer experience. You are empowering the product teams that work
relentlessly to help our clients' partners by integrating smart features for insights and asset lifecycle into their IoT systems.
You will receive a warm welcome from your coworkers the moment you walk through the door. You will be a part of a community of over 500 tech colleagues from across the world (offices in Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Austin (Texas, USA) and Singapore), who are friendly, gregarious, collaborative, and eager.
Your tech stack:
On our clients' IoT platform, you'll be working with C++ in a multi-disciplinary Scrum development team. You will contribute to the realization of projects from A to Z. This entails requirements, architecture - all the way to production and deployment to the customer. Furthermore, you will work with data analytics, machine learning, and cloud technologies.
What you bring:
For the position of Software Engineer, they expect you to:
This is what you get:
Over 1000 co-workers worldwide, including 225 at their Austin development center and over 180 in their Netherlands headquarters who work in technology (since 2001).
- Love coding and everything that comes with it;
- Understand security principles and other architectural and design concepts;
- Have experience in the C++ embedded tech stack relevant for IoT;
- At least 6 years of relevant development experience;
- Good communication skills (fluency in English, both verbally and written).
This is why you shouldn't wait:
Do not hesitate if it feels good. Julian van der Leuv, our Talent Acquisition Business Partner, would be pleased to address any inquiries you may have regarding the position and/or the application process.
Their application procedure:
There will initially be a telephone intake if we have enough in common. The second phase is an interview with the recruiting manager or the department in charge, and the third and final step is a more technical interview with two engineers.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to having a coffee with you.
- The majority of your work can be done from home, but they do have a state-of-the-art headquarters in Eindhoven;
- Events like a worldwide hackathon and Tech Talks may help you hone your talents and present them;
- They provide helpful training sessions through their learning and development center to assist you reach your professional goals;
- Access to LinkedIn Learning is unrestricted;
- A competitive package, depending on your experience and skills.
Gewenst / Desirable: